A SOCIAL JUSTICE BLOG SITE OF THE AMERICAN CREOLE INDIAN NATION

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

CARLA FARQUHAR COX



Carla Cox, female (Little Rock, AR, United States)







(Her choice of avatar, not ours)





Description:



I am a workaholic. I play as hard as I work. I love my job. I have great friends. My children are almost grown and I still like them. I'm easy to entertain and I love being around people. I don't like to be the center of attention. I hate to shop but, love it when I find a bargain. My family, my friends and having fun are the most important things in the world to me.

Also known as:



Carla Farquhar



Born:



1963



Related Searches:



Christian /divorced/virgo/ fit/White / Caucasian- Some college likes books/straight/ From Little Rock/ Conway High West- likes all kinds of music/ a proud parent. likes love country music likes like them (movie)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics